• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Should women alone can become missionaries on earth?

SisterCleveland

Prayer Warrior
Jesus continues calling everyone to come to Him and become wonderful servants of the living God. An eternal purpose fixed in our souls to see, to hear and to obey a heavenly call.

The Lord is calling us to change the world with His word on life at a time and one small step at a time. Let us all begin today and continue on till Jesus call us home to heaven.

My brother, my sister, my counsin and their faimily, our next door neighbors need the Lord. My coworker, my doctor and my dentist needs God. I am reasy to share the Lord with them.

Our call to be missionaries is not a miraculous or supernatural action coming to us. Instead, it is an inner urge that comes from heaven. Jesus telling us. Follow Me all the way to heaven. Obey my voice and live a life of peace, joy and happiness.

So, let us all take a giant leap into an eternal purpose of God and find life everlasting serving HIm as missionary wherever we are.

Everyone of us is called to follow Him all the way to glory.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Muani

Beloved of All
Yes women can be a missionaries as per their callings from above

Luke 19:40 I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out."

1. Mother is the most precious and powerful missionary for children and family.
2. Through prayers and caring for others ,for neighbours, work place ,hospitals,jails etc.
3. All my missionary friends whom I know are female.
I post this as per my experience.

Siennah

Prayer Warrior
Everyone of us need to hear Jeuss call to the fields that are ready for harvest. Male, female, even children are preaching Gods word. I saw a pastor son to get up and go up in the podium and start preaching so loud we can hear him in the back of the church. He said. Jesus loves you, Jesus cares for you, Jesus is coming soon for you and for me. All women of God replied, Yes Lord, please come, we are waiting for you. All these women of God are true missionaries, serving Jesus and loving Him with all their heart. They are raising children to become wonderful servants of the living God. May Jesus bless each one of them. Specially those faithful women in the mission field who continue to share the Lord with the lost.

Ellisworth

Prayer Warrior
Love to see all women going out into the world teaching and preaching Gods word. They are faithful and true. Mary Magdalene was a woman full of devils. Seven of them tormented her. He met Jesus and cast out all devils from her. She was so grateful for deliverance cometh from the Lord. She became faithful follower of Jesus. She was the first one to see Jesus alive and well. Out of the an empty tomb, she saw Jesus glorified.

Muani

Beloved of All
Love to see all women going out into the world teaching and preaching Gods word. They are faithful and true. Mary Magdalene was a woman full of devils. Seven of them tormented her. He met Jesus and cast out all devils from her. She was so grateful for deliverance cometh from the Lord. She became faithful follower of Jesus. She was the first one to see Jesus alive and well. Out of the an empty tomb, she saw Jesus glorified.
Amen

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom