• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Travellers on earth.

Ellisworth

Prayer Warrior
Everyone of us are strangers and sojourners on earth. We are just tenants where we live. It could be in a wonderful mansion, or a tent, or a tenth floor of a high rise.. Wherever we live, we are just tenants and the Landlord is Jesus. He owns everything we have and He will take away from us when a heavenly call comes to our hearts.

Precious in the sight of the Lord are the death of His saints.... Yes, we are traveling in this world. Our home is not here, it is in heaven above.

1. On earth, while we travel all around our neighborhood, be flexible, expect change, be ready for anything to come up. Jesus will try our faith.
2. Make a wish list of what you are going to do for Jesus in your day and whatever you do.
3. Watch your language. May the words of my mouth glorify the Lord and edify others. Let Jesus speak through you so others will know who is speaking.
4. Before you do anything, speak to your heavenly Father who loves you and cares for you.
5. Remember to carry your bible with you or at least the New Testament so you can read Gods word wherver you are.

Jesus loves us and cares for us. He has sent us to this world to travel and to be a blessing to everyone you see around.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Checen

Humble Servant of All
Everyone of us are strangers and sojourners on earth. We are just tenants where we live. It could be in a wonderful mansion, or a tent, or a tenth floor of a high rise.. Wherever we live, we are just tenants and the Landlord is Jesus. He owns everything we have and He will take away from us when a heavenly call comes to our hearts.

Precious in the sight of the Lord are the death of His saints.... Yes, we are traveling in this world. Our home is not here, it is in heaven above.

1. On earth, while we travel all around our neighborhood, be flexible, expect change, be ready for anything to come up. Jesus will try our faith.
2. Make a wish list of what you are going to do for Jesus in your day and whatever you do.
3. Watch your language. May the words of my mouth glorify the Lord and edify others. Let Jesus speak through you so others will know who is speaking.
4. Before you do anything, speak to your heavenly Father who loves you and cares for you.
5. Remember to carry your bible with you or at least the New Testament so you can read Gods word wherver you are.

Jesus loves us and cares for us. He has sent us to this world to travel and to be a blessing to everyone you see around.
GOD HAS GIVEN US POWER OVER HIS CREATION AS HIGHER BEINGS He has no hands but our hands He will work through us to a accomplish his will on earth.We must labour while it is day for the night cometh when all labour shall cease All of us is born for a purpose.We have our own unique talent.The song says"If when you have given the est of your service ' Telling the world that the Saviour has come, Be not dismayed when men do ot believe you. He'll understand and say well done"

Franklin

Humble Prayer Warrior
Amen. That is so true. I am on my way to glory. I want to see Jesus. Everything I have belongs to the Lord so, I will use everything I have to glorify His name and honor Him wherever I am.

Greeterdan

Prayer Warrior
I always felt we do not belong here. My grandmother died and she will never ever return to earth and that was a painful memory I had. So, I figure out that we all will die and never ever return to this planet again. So, where are we gona end up? What Jesus promised us after we depart planet earth?

Glenn

Prayer Warrior
I feel like traveling the whole earth teaching, preaching and telling people that Jesus is coming soon to take us all home to heaven. Just as Jesus did. He went everywhere preaching the kingdom of God is at hand. What a wonderful example of holy and pure life Jesus gave us a sight into Gods own heart. Praise the Lord forever more. Amen

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom